If you or someone in your family is in the hospital, has surgery is pending, or you know of the death of a member or a member's family, please contact the church office at 817.281.0773 or email email@example.com.
Caring For Our Community:
NRH = North Richland Hills Campus members
SLK = Southlake Campus members
WFW = West Fort Worth Campus members
(All NRH except as noted)
In The Hospital:
As of Friday, April 24, 2015
- Cook Childrens:
Faith Groom (Call family before visiting)
- Medical City Dallas:
- The Heart Hospital Baylor, Plano:
Tom Myers (SLK)
Dismissed From The Hospital/Rehab:
- Maria Caraballo, George Hester, Shawn McKinnon
- Andrew and Melody Shaw for the birth of a son, Van Walker, on April 12. Proud grandparents are Mike and Pam Willingham.
- Sue Smith (WFW) and family for the passing of her mother, Edna Smith (WFW), on April 20. Visitation: April 24 from 6-8 pm at Greenwood Chapel. Graveside Funeral: April 25 at 1:00 pm at Greenwood Cemetary.
- Doug Beers and family for the passing of his mother, Wilma Church. Arrangements pending.
- Kathy Knowles, Leslie McKinnon, Shelley Loveland, Brennan Barnes, Jerris Barnes and families for the passing of mother, grandmother and mother-in-law, Alyce Barnes on April 19. Funeral: April 23 at 1:30 pm at Mt. Olivet Chapel.
In Rehab and Long-Term Care:
- In Rehab: Bonnie Lee - Carlyle Rehab, Tom Rawls - Manor Care
- In Hospice: Randy Jenks (Muskogee, OK)
- In Long Term Care: Nancy DeLong, Pat Rasaphangthong
Prayer Requests for Health Concerns:
Eddie Baggett, Jay Bruce, Janet Colvin, Kasey Engle, Phyllis Helzer, Wyvonnie Johnson, Colt McConnell, Ohkee McMurray, Patsy O'Donnell, Naomi Paulus, Joe Mark Walker, Ben Weaver, Mike Winter, Peggy Zorn