If you or someone in your family is in the hospital, has surgery is pending, or you know of the death of a member or a member's family, please contact the church office at 817.281.0773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Caring For Our Community:
NRH = North Richland Hills Campus members
SLK = Southlake Campus members
WFW = West Fort Worth Campus members
(All NRH except as noted)
In The Hospital:
As of Tuesday, August 4, 2015
- Baylor Grapevine:
Kent Robinson (NO Visitors), Paul Sternberger
- Cook Children's
Andrew (Kemplin) Powell
- Kindred Hospital, Arlington:
Dismissed From The Hospital/Rehab:
- Teddy Manley, Sharon Rogers (WFW)
- Justin and Ali Boren for the birth of a son, James Abraham, on July 31.
- Al Baum, for the passing of his mother, Margaret Alvis, on July 26.
- Rona Owen, John Owen and Jammie Foy and families for the passing of husband and father, Jimmie Owen on July 28. Arrangements pending. Memorial service on August 14, NRH Chapel at 2pm.
- Billy Kidd and family for the passing of his wife, Elizabeth Kidd, on July 30.
In Rehab and Long-Term Care:
- Hospice: Viola Herring (Heartland Healthcare)
- In Long Term Care: Nancy DeLong, Pat Rasaphangthong, Judy Wood
Prayer Requests for Health Concerns:
Lewis Chadwick, Ron Clements, Janet Colvin, Gary Eggleston, Brenda Ewing, Clara Holman, Peggy Johnston, Alan MacIntosh (WFW), Charley Matthews, Patsy O'Donnell, Doris Rutland, Ava Scarborough, Mary Shilcutt, Joe Mark Walker, Ben Weaver, Mike Winter