If you or someone in your family is in the hospital, has surgery is pending, or you know of the death of a member or a member's family, please contact the church office at 817.281.0773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Caring For Our Community:
NRH = North Richland Hills Campus members
SLK = Southlake Campus members
WFW = West Fort Worth Campus members
(All NRH except as noted)
In The Hospital:
Dismissed from Hospital/Rehab:
- Paul Gordon (SLK), Samantha Harlow Capps, Kahlan Reeves, Sherman Steele.
- Kathleen Duncan and Mark Duncan and Jeff Duncan for the passing of father and grandfather, Cecil Graham Acree, on September 13. Graveside service was in Tennessee. A local memorial service is pending.
- Michelle Baxter for the passing of her biological father, Johnny Williams, on August 23.
- Mary Ann Izzarelli for the passing of her husband, Jim Izzarelli on September 16.
- Erica Dubler for the passing of her mother, Jean Malone, on September 12.
- Phyllis Smith for the passing of her brother, George Roggendorf, on September 7.
In Rehab and Long-Term Care:
- In Rehab: Deborah Gallaher - Green Valley Healthcare; Sondra Nash - Reliant Rehab Hospital; Mary Shilcutt - The Carlyle at Stonebridge Park; Kenneth (Bill) Simmonds - Carlyle at Southlake (Friday, pm); Georgia Tarbet (SLK) - Heartland Healthcare Center
- In Long Term Care: Pat Rasaphangthong
Prayer Requests for Health Concerns:
Chris Adkins, Janet Barnard (WFW), Dianne Carroll, Emmie Coleman, Janet Colvin, Deena Elliott, Mark Emmons, David Gee (WFW), Truman Gist, Lee Goodman, Phyllis Helzer, Charlie Holmes (SLK), Larry Hudson, Randy Jenks, Steve Kemplin, Tom Kirk, Jimmie Lee, Linda Magee, Jay McDonald, Mary Minick, Carolyn Murrah, Johnny Park, Steve Sexton, Bill Smith (WFW), Suzie Tatom, Joe Mark Walker, Rex Walters, Isaac Wiebe, Jesse Yandell