If you or someone in your family is in the hospital, has surgery is pending, or you know of the death of a member or a member's family, please contact the church office at 817.281.0773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For weekend sympathy and serious illness notification regarding The Hills' members, please leave a message at 817.520.4210.
Caring For Our Community:
NRH = North Richland Hills Campus members
SL = Southlake Campus members
WFW = West Fort Worth Campus members
(All NRH except as noted)
In The Hospital:
As of Thursday, April 24, 2014
- Medical City Dallas:
- Plaza Medical:
- Texas Health Harris FTW:
Carol Brownlow, Dorothy Moreland
- Texas Health Harris HEB:
Dismissed from the Hospital:
- Laurie Hadden, Randy James, Betty Moore, Miles Ogilvie, Glenn Spinella
- Sue Wenger for the passing of husband, Gene Wenger, on April 19. Services will be at The Hills Church, Thursday April 24 at 2:00 PM.
- Sympathy to Debby Tinjum and LaVerl Phares and families for the passing of niece and granddaughter, Heather Phares, on April 21. Arrangements pending in Corsicana.
- Sympathy to Olene Yates (SL) for the passing of her sister, Zelma Stembridge, on April 21 in
In Rehab and Long-Term Care:
- In Rehab: Barbara Cantrell - Carlyle, Southlake: Williard Cummings - Remarkable Healthcare; Cindy Hendricks - The Harrison at Heritage: Nita Turner - Bishop Davies Rehab
- In Hospice: Angie Harrison
- In Long Term Care: Kathy Jacobson, Jacquelyn Martin (SL), Lucille Norton, Pat Rasaphangthong, Bryce Saldi (SL) (All NRH except as noted)
Prayer Requests for Health Concerns:
Joyce Carrell, Janet Colvin, Lisa Fraze, LeAnn Holmes (SL), Sara Laminack, Linda Magee, Mary Minick, Kathleen Murray (WFW), Steve Sexton, Joe Mark Walker, Alex Wells (WFW), Doris Wiseman, Phillip Wood, Rachel Worley (All NRH except as noted)