If you or someone in your family is in the hospital, has surgery is pending, or you know of the death of a member or a member's family, please contact the church office at 817.281.0773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Caring For Our Community:
NRH = North Richland Hills Campus members
SLK = Southlake Campus members
WFW = West Fort Worth Campus members
(All NRH except as noted)
In The Hospital:
As of Tuesday, October 6, 2015
- No known members
Dismissed From The Hospital/Rehab:
- Joe Carney, Ethan Hall, Kathy Shockey, Mike Yates
- Michael and Kristen Hall for the birth of a son, Ethan Lee on October 2. Proud grandparents are Don and Becky Hall.
- Sue Taylor for the passing of her brother, Hal Taylor, on September 29. There will be a private service October 10.
- Jean Eaks, Alan Eaks, Doug Eaks, Greg Eaks and their families for the passing of husband and father Charles Eaks on October 1.
- Larry and Debbie Short and families for the passing of their daughter, Jessica Short Price, on October 4. Funeral scheduled for October 9, 3:00 pm, at Biggers Funeral Home in Lake Worth.
In Rehab and Long-Term Care:
- In Rehab: Jack Grider (Heartland Healthcare)
- In Long Term Care: Janet Colvin, Oleta Lovell, Charley Matthews
Prayer Requests for Health Concerns:
Ron Clements, Lewis Chadwick, Holly Crow(WFW), Eddie Tarbet, Dorothy Stogstill, Joe Mark Walker, Ben Weaver, Jim Withers