If you or someone in your family is in the hospital, has surgery is pending, or you know of the death of a member or a member's family, please contact the church office at 817.281.0773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Caring For Our Community:
NRH = North Richland Hills Campus members
SLK = Southlake Campus members
WFW = West Fort Worth Campus members
(All NRH except as noted)
In The Hospital:
As of Monday, July 21, 2014
- Cook Children's:
Truman Gist (NO VISITORS)
- Plaza Medical:
Aubrey Kent Cox
- Texas Health Harris Alliance:
Daphne Davis, Amanda Gatlin
Dismissed From The Hospital/Rehab:
- Aubrey Kent Cox, Daphne Davis, Ken Jacobson (To Rehab), Connie King, Brigitte Little, Patsy O'Donnell
- Garrett and Amanda Gatlin for the birth of a daughter, Lila Grace, on July 21. Proud grandparents are Greg and Beverly Goodman and great grandparents are Lee and Carolyn Goodman.
- LaNeta Terryn for the passing of her father, Leonard Odom, on July 18. Funeral was in Gainesville.
- Michael and Jacob Howington for the passing of their mother, Monica Howington, on July 19. Arrangements pending.
- Ted Turner and famiily for the passing of his wife, Nita Turner, on July 20. Funeral will be Thursday, July 24 at 11:00 in the THCC Chapel. Visitation will be 10:00 prior to the funeral, in the Chapel.
In Rehab and Long-Term Care:
- In Rehab: Ann Chance - Lakewood Village, Ken Jacobson - Reliant Rehab
- Hospice: Don Downe, Angie Harrison, James (Tom) Oliver
- In Long Term Care: Pat Rasaphangthong, Bryce Saldi (SLK)
Prayer Requests for Health Concerns:
Mark Bond, Charley Brown, Joyce Carrell, Janet Colvin, Mark Emmons, Camie Ewers, Veronica Fernandez (WFW), Cindy Hendricks, Bruce Holloway, Sara Laminack, Mary Minick, Dorothy Moreland, Kathleen Murray (WFW), Steve Sexton, Terri Shearer, Randy Talley, Joe Mark Walker, Rex Walters, Robert Woodward (WFW).