If you or someone in your family is in the hospital, has surgery is pending, or you know of the death of a member or a member's family, please contact the church office at 817.281.0773 or email email@example.com.
Caring For Our Community:
NRH = North Richland Hills Campus members
SLK = Southlake Campus members
WFW = West Fort Worth Campus members
(All NRH except as noted)
In The Hospital:
As of Friday, November 21, 2014
- Baylor All Saints:
- Texas Health Harris HEB:
Katie Browder (SLK), Jack Drain
- Wise Regional:
Dismissed From The Hospital/Rehab:
- Randy James, Brenda Bailey Martidale, Joyce Pickard, Kent Royse, Cynthia Stephens, Terrie Taylor
- Ryan and Kelly Murphy for the birth of a son, Caden Bishop, on October 24. (No Visitors Please)
- Kelley and Tommy Foster for the birth of a son, Grayson, on November 8. Proud grandparents are Anne Napps, and Scott and Gay Pitman.
- Mary Shilcutt and Debra Sine for the passing of sister and aunt, Anne Justice, on November 16. Arrangements pending.
- James Kauitzsch and Kelli Bankes and familes for the passing of mother and grandmother, Bess Kauitzsch, on November 13. Funeral: November 17 at Laurel Land in Ft Worth.
- Marilyn Holland and family for the passing of her uncle, John Simmons, on November 15. Funeral: November 20 at 10:00 at Griffin Funeral Home in Fairfield.
- Chris Janvier and family for the passing of his grandmother, Doris Janvier, on November 11 in Rhode Island.
In Rehab and Long-Term Care:
- In Rehab: Tom Dunson - Emerald Hills; Judy Lynch - Heartland Rehab
- In Long Term Care: Pat Rasaphangthong
Prayer Requests for Health Concerns:
Willene Adams, Gina Burch (SLK), Bob Carthel (SLK), Janet Colvin, Cothelle Dodson (WFW), Lee Eckler (WFW), Mark Emmons, Lee Goodman, Jack Gwaltney, Phyllis Helzer, Chris Hickey, Charlie Holmes (SLK), Debbie Jenks, Randy Jenks, Martha Ledford, Holly Macy (WFW), Mary Minick, Carolyn Murrah, Patsy and Rory O'Donnell, Johnny Park, Danny Pritchett, Steve Sexton, Rebecca Taylor, Joe Mark Walker, Jo Whaley, Mike Winter