If you or someone in your family is in the hospital, has surgery is pending, or you know of the death of a member or a member's family, please contact the church office at 817.281.0773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Caring For Our Community:
NRH = North Richland Hills Campus members
SLK = Southlake Campus members
WFW = West Fort Worth Campus members
(All NRH except as noted)
In The Hospital:
As of Friday, March 27, 2015
- Arlington Memorial:
- Cook Childrens:
Faith Groom (Call family before visiting)William P. Clements:
Holly Macy (WFW) (No Visitors)
- Future Surgery - Carrell Clinic in Dallas:
Bonnie Lee (March 31)
Dismissed From The Hospital/Rehab:
- Lynn Benardello, Betty Colby, Viola Herring, Jim Morrow (WFW), Patti Thomas, William Weaver (WFW)
- Matthew and Sharon Tilbury (SLK) for the birth of a daughter, Emerson, on March 19. Proud grandmother is Suzanne Painter. Proud great grandparents are Jack and Carolyn Drain.
- Estebaan and Whitney Ice (former members) for the birth of a daughter, Kenli Paige, on March 20. Proud grandparents are Sam and Becky Peschell.
- Patsy Ash O'Donnell (former member) and Lynn Benardello and families for the passing of husband and stepfather, Rory O'Donnell, on March 22.
- Janette Brackeen for the passing of her husband, Bobby Brackeen, on February 26.
In Rehab and Long-Term Care:
- In Rehab: Rudene Barnett - Senior Care Rehab, Decatur; Cleta Mitchell - Legend Health and Rehab
In Long Term Care: Nancy DeLong, Pat Rasaphangthong
Prayer Requests for Health Concerns:
Eddie Baggett, Rhonda Broach, Janet Colvin, Norman Dean, Kasey Engle, Phyllis Helzer, Debbie Jenks, Peggy Johnston, Patsy O'Donnell, Walker Reese, Joe Mark Walker, Ben Weaver, Charlene Young, Peggy Zorn