If you or someone in your family is in the hospital, has surgery is pending, or you know of the death of a member or a member's family, please contact the church office at 817.281.0773 or email email@example.com.
For weekend sympathy and serious illness notification regarding The Hills' members, please leave a message at 817.520.4210.
Caring For Our Community:
NRH = North Richland Hills Campus members
SL = Southlake Campus members
WFW = West Fort Worth Campus members
(All NRH except as noted)
In The Hospital:
As of Thursday, December 5, 2013
- Baylor Grapevine:
- Cook Children's:
- North Hills:
- Bill Nailon
- Texas Health Harris HEB:
C.L. Matthews, Martha Smith
- Zale Lipshy:
Dismissed from the Hospital:
- Cindy Hendricks, Katie Kuhleman, Jerry Madewell, Perry Weiss
- Charles and Julie Kiser for the birth of a daughter, Charlotte Claire, on November 26. Proud grandparents are Kyle and Denise Kiser (WFW) and Charles and Linda Lycan.
- Ethan and Katie Kuhleman for the birth of a daughter, Elizabeth Kate, on November 25. Proud grandparents are Roland and Debbie Kuhleman and great grandmother, Rudene Barnett.
- Ron and Mike Chase and families for the passing of their sister, Cindy Stewart, on December 2. Celebration of Life: 3:00pm on Sunday, December 15 at North Davis Church of Christ, 1601 N. Davis in Arlington. Reception to follow.
- Carmen Hoggard for the passing of her uncle, Larry Gonzalez, on December 3. Arrangements pending in McAllen, TX.
- Todd Unrau for the passing of his brother, Joseph Unrau, in a car accident in Oklahoma last week. Memorial is December 23.
- Tammy Pietrucha and family for the passing of Richard Pietrucha on November 28. Funera was December 4
- Jim, Ann, Allison and Audrey Whiting for the passing of father and grandfather, James Whiting, Jr.
In Rehab and Long-Term Care:
- In Rehab: Donna Davis - Reliant Rehab: Michael Jordan - Lake Lodge Nursing & Rehab; Dorothy Kinnaird - Lake Wood Village Health Care; J.D. Madewell - Keller Oaks Healthcare; Carol Yoakum - Trail Lakes Nursing and Rehab
- In Hospice Care: Jan King, Bob Nettles
- In Long Term Care: Letha Caroll, Dennis Cash, Bret and LeighAnne Harville, Jacquelyn Martin (SL), Mary Minick, Pat Rasaphangthong (All NRH except as noted)
Prayer Requests for Health Concerns:
Barbara Cantrell, Joyce Carrell, James Chance, Vivian Clyde, Chris and Laurie Conner, Norman Fitzjarrald (WFW), Don Garland, Kenneth Harlow, Gary Hockensmith, Leann Holmes (SL), David Hart, Kathy Jacobson, Randi Johnston, Jerry Madewell, Donna and Ricky McBride, Jack Murray (WFW), Patsy O'Donnell, Tammy Poe, Debbie Ramey, Steve Sexton, Sam Smith (SL), Karen Sones, Randy Talley, Kelsey Turner (WFW), Rex Walters (All NRH except as noted)