Employment Opportunities at The Hills Church
"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men...It is the Lord Christ you are serving."
Colossians 3:23, 24 (NIV)
Do I have to be a member of The Hills Church to work here?
Employees must be a member of The Hills Church and attend regularly scheduled worship services at one of The Hills' campuses.
Does The Hills Church offer benefits?
Yes, the church offers a range of benefits to full-time employees based upon the staff structure.
What do the jobs pay?
We will discuss a salary range at the time of an interview.
How can I get other help for my job search?
Is God carrying you through your re-employment process? Learn how to find the 90+% good jobs that are never advertised. Check out The Hills Empowering Job Seekers.
Other questions will be answered at the time of the actual interview.
Current Employment Opportunities
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative videographer/editor to be a part of a dynamic, fast-paced team.
Job responsibilities include:
- Editing various source media to produce high quality video footage using production software, including but not limed to color correction, audio enhancement, and static and animated graphical design.
- Color correction and video conversion
- Camera tech for video shoots, worship services and events.
- Collaboration of creative ideas for sermon series, worship services and events.
- Assist in the pre-production creative process, including offering ideas and providing assistance as needed during shoots.
- Actively maintain awareness and education of the latest trends, techniques and tools related to post production while also maintaining all historical video assets
- Apply technical experience to make recommendations regarding shoot composition, lighting and audio through the calibration of production equipment.
- Collaboration with team to advance media production capabilities.
- Various other technical and production needs of the church.
- Experience in video editing and video production
- Experience in Film/Media production
- Self-motivated, strong creative drive with attention to details
- Should be able to multi-task and deal with pressures of strict deadlines and direction changes
- The ability to work collaboratively with a creative team
- Experience with programs such as Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Sony Vegas, Cinema 4D, etc.
- Experience in video animation is a plus.
- Reports to Director of Production and Technical Arts.
- Works closely with Art Director.
- Submit resume to email@example.com
- Church office: 817.281.0773