Southlake Christian Preschool


 Grow. Explore. Discover.

Located at The Hills Church Southlake Campus
Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:00am - 2:00pm.

A highly qualified staff and well-planned activities create a solid foundation for your child's development. There are two teachers for every classroom where our students are instructed in letter recognition, numbers, colors and shapes. Pre-kindergartners learn cutting, tracing, pre-writing skills, patterning and following directions. All children participate in chapel daily with singing, prayer and a weekly Bible story.

2019-2020 Registration Details

February 19 & 21 - Returning Family Registration
February 26 - Registration for Hills Church members
March 5 - Registration begins for new families

Download Enrollment Packet    Family Login

Fees for 2019-2020 School Year
Tuition: $230/month
Registration: $100/child
Supplies: $100/child/semester

A sibling discount is available for 3+ siblings enrolled.



Chapel - Students attend daily chapel time where they learn a lesson from the Bible each day. Chapel is a high energy, dynamic worship & praise session.

Discovery - An enrichment class that is 75% science based. The remaining 25% of class time students will be involved in art, music, or movement activities. Examples of Discovery units include learning about weather, five senses, space, manners, stranger danger, nutrition, etc.

Spanish - Students enjoy a daily Spanish class. Spanish is taught in a "circle time" setting using music and pictures to reinforce new language skills.

Literacy - Our Literacy Specialists rotate through each classroom once a week teaching a lesson utilizing our Handwriting Without Tears curriculum.

Technology - Once a week, students engage in a literacy based technology lesson. A technology lab is rotated through each classroom giving our students the opportunity to expand their literacy knowledge while using technology.

Download Learning Goals



Tours are available Tuesdays at 10:30am.

Contact program director Emily Young by email or phone for more information or to schedule a tour.

Schedule a Tour